Lesion on the skin or less than 2cm depth subcutaneously. For example: skin cancer, malignant melanoma, subcutaneous lymphoma, herpes zoster, infectious wounds, pressure ulcer, suppurative otitis media, etc.
- Patients with pacemaker cannot receive treatment or stay near to the device.
- Severe cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases
- Fever, cachexia or people with tendency of massive hemorrhage；
- Sensitive sites such as eyeballs and testis；
- Metal materials in focal region。
- Brain Region
- Heart area of patients with hypertension and heart disease.
- Abdomen of pregnant patients
- Nervous damage poor thermal sensitivity in treating area
Product configuration and parameters
|Microwave source||2450MHz， 100W|
|Permanent magnet continuous microwave magnetron|
|Current limiting filament circuit|
|High voltage generator and regulating loop|
|Control Segment||Isolating transformer|
|Control, service and protect circuit board|
|Applicator/span>||External applicator, 100mm in diameter, rated power ≤100W, working frequency 2450Mhz|
|External applicator, 90mmx45mm, rated power ≤60W, working frequency 2450Mhz|
|Large area external applicator, rated power ≤100W, working frequency 2450Mhz(optional device)|
|High frequency coaxial cable||Yes|