- Lesion less than 6cm depth subcutaneously. For example: lymphoma, breast cancer, mammitis, breast lobule hyperplasia, rectal cancer, prostate cancer, prostatitis and prostatic hyperplasia, esophageal cancer, cervical cancer, ovarian and ovarian appendage lesion, arthropathy, etc.
- Patients with pacemaker cannot receive treatment or stay near to the device.
- Severe cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases
- Fever, cachexia or people with tendency of massive hemorrhage
- Sensitive sites such as eyeballs and testis
- Metal materials in focal region
- Brain Region
- Heart area of patients with hypertension and heart disease
- Abdomen of pregnant patients
- Nervous damage poor thermal sensitivity in treating area