Deep regional tumor in pleural cavity, abdominal cavity and pelvic cavity or benign diseases
- Patients with pacemaker cannot receive treatment or stay near to the device.
- Severe cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases
- Fever, cachexia or people with tendency of massive hemorrhage；
- Sensitive sites such as eyeballs and testis；
- Metal materials in focal region。
- Heart area of patients with hypertension and heart disease.
- Abdomen of pregnant patients
- Nervous damage poor thermal sensitivity in treating area
|Supply Voltage||a.c.220v±22v, 50Hz±1Hz|
|Timing Device||The computer can set up time according to treatment and then automatically shut down& alarm.|
|Rated Output Power||0-800w continuously adjustable|
|Input Power||≤ 2KVA|
|Output Waveform||Uniform amplitude continuous sine wave|
|Continuous Working Hours||At least 4 hours|
|Environmental Condition||Ambient temperature 0-40℃, relative humidity less than 80%|